CAPITAL SQUARE – Westlands
- August 14, 2019
Capital Square is an ultramodern premier commercial office development, ready for use from September 2019 on wards. It has been developed to a Grade A standard both in terms of infrastructure and security to accommodate establishments from a discerning, security-conscious and visionary community.
Key Features & Design
- Grand double volume entry lobby
- Cross way Lane provides direct road access to the building
- Allocation ratio of 2 car parking spaces per 1,000 sq.ft.
- 16 bike parking spaces available
- Secure and dedicated 24 visitors parking spaces available
- Flexible ﬂoor plates to suit every requirement
- 2.7-meter clear headroom to all office spaces
- Disabled-friendly access throughout the building
- Double glazed facade to minimize both heat and sound
- Fully fitted modern washrooms, spacious kitchenettes, and separate cleaners area on each ﬂoor
- Energy-efficient lighting fitted with sensors in all common areas
- Auxiliary power via backup 440 KVA generators
- Sprinkler systems, fire-fighting services with a security-integrated fire alarm system for easy evacuation
- A pre-installed window cleaning system
- Good water storage capacity
- Provision for air conditioning on all ﬂoors
- 3 High-speed lifts to all ﬂoors
- 24-hour security and CCTV surveillance, together with manned security and access control
- Provision of ICT and Fiber backbone infrastructure
- Dedicated on-site professional management
The building comprises of 101,081 sq. ft. of lettable space and ample parking over four basement levels. Developed as a green, energy-efficient building, systems such as double glazed windows, motion sensors, daylight distribution and greenery within spaces have all been included to provide the occupier with the best working environment.
Designed with great attention to detail, quality finishes and ﬂexible ﬂoor-plates and architecture oﬀer light and space for world-class corporations seeking a headquarters building, elite corporations bodies requiring a full-ﬂoor identity and blue-chip organizations and companies looking for a secure, efficient and professional working environment.
Located along Parklands Road (Westlands area), diagonally opposite the Southern Sun Hotel. It is easily accessible by both private and public transport from Nairobi’s CBD, surrounding residential areas, local amenities such as The Mall, Westgate, Sarit Centre and other major business addresses that dominate the locality including financial, legal, insurance, banking institutions such as the likes of PWC, Safaricom, ICEA LION, Barclays Bank.